Time & Location
About The Event
Learn the basics of screenwriting and create the spatial world of your story universe together with us.
About this Event
In this course, we offer an insight into the world of screenwriting that is designed to open up your creativity through experimental tools of architecture model building. Develop your first script (or part of it) by learning the basics of screenwriting and create the spatial world of your story universe together with us.
This course encourages participants to establish a long-standing partnership with each other by joining scheduled accountability sessions during the course.
Schedule of the course:
In February: 5th (7PM - 9PM), 10th (7PM - 9PM) and 20th (10AM - 1AM)
In March: 27th (10AM - 1PM)
Plan of the course:
- The Basics of Screenwriting (structure, formatting)
- Script analysis (learning by reading and watching films, discussions in class)
- Idea development
- Hands-on model-building workshop
- Script development and feedback sessions (individual and in groups).
What will you get from this course?
- First entry in your screenwriting portfolio
- You will be equipped with structural and formal knowledge when taking your first steps as a screenwriter
- A safe environment to nurture your mind and creativity
- New tools for writing development that are concentrated on the spatial arrangement of your story architecture
- A small group of fellow-minded aspiring writers
- Accountability partnerships
- You will be working in a systematic way towards your first script
- Extended materials in screenwriting for each participant.
Teaching and writing in English.
All materials are included.
Tickets available here.